2. What are cookies?
A cookie is a small file sent with the pages of this website and stored by your browser on the hard drive of your computer or other device. The information stored there may be transferred to our servers or the servers of related third parties during a subsequent visit.
3. What are scripts?
A script is a piece of code used for the proper functioning and interactivity of our website. This code runs on our server or on your device.
4.1 Functional cookies
Some cookies ensure that certain parts of the website work properly and that your users’ preferences remain known. By placing functional cookies, we make it easier for you to visit our website. In this way, you do not have to repeatedly enter the same information when you visit our website. We may place these cookies without your consent.
4.2 Statictical cookies
We use statistical cookies to optimize our users’ experience on the website. With these statistical cookies we receive information about the use of our website. We ask for your permission to place statistical cookies.
4.3 Advertising cookies
We use advertising cookies on this website, allowing us to obtain important information for campaign results. This happens based on a profile we create based on your behavior at https://comarecords.com. With these cookies, you, as a visitor to the website, are connected with a unique identifier, but these cookies will not record your behavior and interests for the display of personalized advertisements.
4.4 Marketing cookies
Marketing / Tracking cookies are cookies or any other form of local storage used to create user profiles in order to display advertisements, or to register the user on this website or on various websites for similar marketing purposes.
Because these cookies are marked as logging cookies, we ask for your permission to place them.
5. Placed cookies
6.1 Manage cookie consent
7. Enable/disable and delete cookies
You can use your browser to delete cookies automatically or manually. You can also specify that certain cookies are not placed. Another option is to change your browser settings so that you receive a message each time a cookie is placed. For more information about these options, see the instructions in the ‘Help’ section of your browser.
Παρακαλώ λάβετε υπόψη ότι ο ιστότοπός μας μπορεί να μην λειτουργεί σωστά εάν όλα τα cookies είναι απενεργοποιημένα. Please note that our website may not function properly if all cookies are disabled. For information on these options, please refer to the instructions in the ‘Help’ section of your browser.
8. Your rights regarding personal data
You have the following rights regarding your personal data
- You have the right to know why your personal data is needed, what will happen to it and how long it will be kept.
- Right of access: You have the right to access your personal data known to us.
- Right to rectification: You have the right to complete, correct, delete or block your personal data whenever you wish.
- If you give us your consent to process your data, you have the right to withdraw that consent and delete your personal data.
- Right to transfer your data: You have the right to request all your personal data from the Controller and to transfer them in their entirety to another Controller.
- Right to object: you can object to the processing of your data. We comply with this unless there are valid grounds for processing.
To exercise these rights, please contact us. Please see the contact details at the bottom of this Cookies Policy. If you have a complaint about how we handle your data, we would like you to contact us, however you also have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority (the Data Protection Authority).
9. Contact details
For questions and/or comments about our Cookies Policy and this statement, please contact us using the contact details below:
This Cookies Policy was updated on November 07, 2023.